(Serves 4 as a side)
We’ve got another mouth-watering recipe from Lucy Musgrave, using our lemon & herb ready-to-eat quinoa pouches. You can find Lucy over here: (Twitter: @lucymuz_ Instagram @puredelicious_ Facebook: Lucy Musgrave).
This recipe is so quick and easy and doesn’t involve any cooking. Perfect for quick lunches or a healthy side for your dinner.
Did you know our ready-to-eat lemon and herb quinoa pouch goes perfectly with chicken?
Ready, steady, let’s cook!
- 1 lemon & herb ready-to-eat quinoa pouch
- Handful diced cherry tomatoes, or ½ large chopped tomato
- ¼ diced cucumber
- ½ diced yellow pepper
- ½ diced red pepper
- Large handful fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Large handful chopped fresh mint
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Dice the tomatoes, cucumber, yellow pepper, red pepper, fresh parsley and fresh mint
- Mince the garlic cloves
- Measure out your extra virgin olive oil
- Juice ½ a lemon
- Prep your lemon and herb quinoa pouch
- Add everything to a large bowl.
- Toss until well combined.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges and an optional sprinkle of fresh mint or parsley.