Quinoa Buddha Bowl
Lucy Musgrave has pulled it out the bag again with this delicious recipe! A healthy recipe, full of goodness, and of course, using our ready-to-eat quinoa pouches!
You can find Lucy over here: (Twitter: @lucymuz_ Instagram @puredelicious_ Facebook: Lucy Musgrave).
- 1 lightly seasoned, plain flavour ready-to-eat quinoa pouch
- 2 cups fresh rocket/salad leaves of choice
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 large/2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tin chickpeas
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 cooked beetroot
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 4 tbsp tahini
- 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the sweet potato into bite-sized chunks, then toss in oil, salt and pepper. Place in the oven for 30 minutes on 200°c.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, then add to a tray along with the cumin, paprika, chilli, salt, pepper, and a drizzle of oil. Too until coated then place in the oven on the same heat for 25 minutes.
- Steam the broccoli until bright and tender.
- To 4 bowls, divide the rocket and cooked broccoli, then top with a drizzle of olive oil and a crack of black pepper.
- Top the base with the ready to eat quinoa, and then add the sweet potato, chickpeas, beetroot, tomatoes, and avocado.
- For the dressing, combine the tahini with 4 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Add a splash of water if needed.
- Drizzle over the dressing and enjoy!