No Added Sugar Banana & Blueberry Pancakes
Now this recipe is great for the kids to make and to eat, and to make it even better, it comes with no added sugar!
We’d like to thank Shikha from My Little Food Critic for letting us share this recipe! Got little ones? It is definitely worth visiting My Little Food Critic‘s website for some great food inspiration for those fussy little people. You can also follow Shikha on Instagram.
Why not get the whole family involved in this one? Let’s get cooking!
(Serves 1 adult and 1 toddler)
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes (or sub oats)
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 4-5 tbsps milk (any kind)
- A handful blueberries
- Mash the banana with a fork until smooth.
- Then add in the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add some coconut oil to a pan and heat on a low-medium heat. When hot spoon on the batter using a tablespoon. Cook on each side for a couple of minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt for dipping or fruit on the side!